Welcome to Official Website of Manipur Khadi & Village Industries Board
The KVIB is charged with the planning, promotion, organisation and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
Sustainable development of Village and Traditional Industries by planning, promoting and organising Khadi, Village and Micro Industries Sector in the State. Facilitate creation of employment opportunities for unemployed youth, artisans by helping them to establish their own village / micro industrial units.
CURRENT WORK STATUS :
- PMEGP Scheme Bank Wise District Wise Target Allocated for the year 2022-23.
- SFURTI Scheme: 4 Projects under submission to KVIC.
- Pottery Cluster at Thongjao, Kakching District.
- Cane & Bamboo Cluster at Noney, Noney District.
- Weaving Cluster at Ngaikhong Khullen, Bishnupur District.
- Bee Keeping Cluster at Leimaram, Bishnupur District.
- Khadi Bhavan (Sale Depot) now open at MKVIB Office Campus.